Heritage Community Initiatives is committed to maintaining our stringent health and safety protocols regarding the COVID 19 Coronavirus.
While we continue to secure guidance from the CDC, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Allegheny County Health Department, we are also adhering to additional protocols to try and ensure the health of our students, riders and teammates. To that end:
- Masks –
- All Heritage teammates are required to wear masks in our buildings
- While face coverings are no longer required, Heritage Community Transportation continues to encourage our riders to wear masks on public transportation at this time
- Deep cleaning of our facilities, carpets and soft goods will continue
- Daily cleaning per our health and safety guidelines will continue
- Education families will still be asked to drop their students off at the door
- Entry to our facilities continues to be restricted to Heritage teammates and pre-approved service providers
Should our policies change, Heritage Community Initiatives will update this page.
On behalf of our entire team, we hope that you stay safe and healthy.