Heritage Community Initiatives is committed to providing families with the best possible learning environment for their children – from infancy to 8th grade.
GIVE YOUR CHILD THE QUALITY ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE THEY NEED TO SHINE.
School-year Pre-K Counts, Head Start and Early Head Start space is limited!
YOUR $400 GIFT SPONSORS A FIELD TRIP FOR ALL HERITAGE EDUCATION PROGRAM STUDENTS.
HERITAGE EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Advance Your Child’s Education
- The highest quality programs 5 days per week for children from birth through eighth grade
- Wrap Around Care (before and after school) for PreK and K-8 Students
- Classrooms staffed by Professional Educators
- Keystone STAR 4 programs licensed by PA DHS
- School-year transportation for K-8 Students
- Nutritious meals made in house by Heritage Nutrition Services
To learn more about Heritage Education programs, or start the enrollment process today, visit the pages below.
80% of our preschool students meet or exceed scores in vocabulary, reading, math, cognitive skills, critical thinking, and social, emotional, and physical development.
HERITAGE 4 KIDS EARLY LEARNING CENTER
Providing the highest-quality early education for children from birth to 5 years old.
- Our curriculum, which includes Creative Curriculum, is designed to address the academic, emotional, cognitive and psychological needs of our students. Our approach is holistic – engaging the child, family and teacher – to ensure each student’s path to success.
- 4 Kids is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and a member of the Pennsylvania Child Care association (PACCA)
Contact: Ms. Courtney Kelly, Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.271.3300
HOST (HERITAGE OUT OF SCHOOL TIME)
Providing out-of-school time education to students in grades K-8 before and after school, on holiday breaks, in-service days and throughout the summer.
- Students enrolled at HOST are provided with homework assistance, professional mentoring, and age-appropriate enrichment and experiential learning activities
- HOST is a member of Allegheny Partners for Out-of-School Time (APOST), Pennsylvania Child Care Association (PACCA), and is affiliated with National Institute on Out of School Time (NIOST), the National Afterschool Association (NAA)
Contact: Ms. Melissa Chillinsky, Co-Director, email@example.com or 412.271.2090
Classrooms staffed by Professional Educators
Dedicated Behavioral Support & Literacy Specialists on site
School year wrap around care for pre-k and school aged students