At Heritage Community Initiatives we are dedicated to serving the people of Eastern Allegheny County. We recognize we could not do so without our employees. These teammates are our most valuable asset in achieving our mission. We offer excellent opportunities with outstanding benefits to professionals who are looking for a fulfilling career.
Heritage Community Initiatives is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with this policy, Heritage will continue to recruit, hire, train and promote to all job levels the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, disability, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
- Director of Finance – Administration
- Administrative Assistant – Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center
$1,500 Signing Bonus Available*
*certain eligibility requirements apply
- Teacher (permanent, part-time) – Heritage Out of School Time (HOST)
- Pre-K Counts (PKC) Lead Teacher – Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center
- Pre-K Counts (PKC) Assistant Teacher – Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center
- Assistant Teacher – Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center
- Head Start Lead Teacher – Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center
- Assistant Head Start Teacher – Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center
If you would like to be considered for one of our available positions, please email your cover letter and resume to HumanResources@heritageserves.org.
You can also mail your resume to:
Heritage Community Initiatives
Attention: Human Resources Manager
820 Braddock Avenue
Braddock, PA 15104
All Heritage Community Initiatives employees fulfill Pennsylvania background check requirements: Pennsylvania Criminal History and Child Abuse Clearances, FBI Criminal Background Check, National Sex Offender screening and a health assessment including a TB test. CLICK HERE for more information about clearance requirements.