Jeremiah’s Place–A young boy, whose mother is in an abusive relationship, plays on the imaginarium in the nursery. Photo by Joshua Franzos for The Pittsburgh Foundation. Food stamps aren’t actually stamps anymore. SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits come on an electronic debit card.
- Study: Low-cost Mon Valley transit program has $14 million impact for local communities.
- Transportation service from Heritage Community Initiatives adds over $14 million annually to regional economy, economic impact study finds.
- Forging Forward: Going the Distance
- Support Our Children’s Continued Learning and Education: Sign the Allegheny County Children’s Fund Initiative Petition Today!
- Young and Old Bond Through Summer Nutrition Program, Games and Activities